5 Most Popular MCAT Biology Questions
Since our very first bio question ever posted to our most recent, we’ve believe we’ve covered all of the bases.
Below are our 5 most popular MCAT Biology Questions since we started:
1. Pituitary Gland: If you need a refreshed on hormones, this is your question.
2. Vitamin Absorption: Very controversial question, one of the harder Bio questions we’ve asked.
3. Eukaryotic Kingdoms: An easy biology question. Definitely an ego-booster for some, which may be why it was one of our most popular biology questions ever.
4. Bond Breaking In DNA: Solid DNA MCAT question that served as a refresher for many.
5. Sodium Ion Movement: The first biology question ever posted on MCAT Question of the Day, along with being one of the most answered.
Want more? Become a premium member of MCAT Question of the Day, and receive exclusive questions, content, and tips. Dominate the MCAT with us.
That wraps up our list! We’ll be doing a list for the 5 most popular MCAT Chemistry and MCAT Physics questions soon, so keep an eye out. In the meantime, feel free to follow MCAT Question of the Day on Twitter or on Facebook.
Photo attributed to Shorts and Longs | The Both And.